Car-Ele Japan 2018
17 - 01/19/2018
From January 17 to 19, Asia's leading exhibition specialized in Automotive Electronics, takes place again at Tokyo Big Sight.
In East hall, Booth E53-48, Bosch will be presenting an attractive bundle of electronic solutions for mobility:
Electronic components for system vendors, IP modules for microcontroller makers and IoT solutions for car drivers.
This year's product highlights:
- MEMS sensors for powertrain, active and passive safety systems
- MEMS Mobility Sensors for none-safety relevant applications
- Automotive System ICs for powertrain, airbag and ADAS.
- GTM IP: A scalable I/O processor for automotive and industry μCs
- Telematics eCall Plug & Bosch call center service for Japan
Attractions at the booth:
- See the demonstrator “Safety in action” and find out what a vehicle’s sensors “see” while driving and what kind of information they provide to the airbag and ESP system.
- The eCall station demonstrates how the Telenatics eCall plug TEP detects car crashes and how – in case of an accident - it automatically connects the driver to a call center for immediate help.
Meet us at the Bosch booth in East hall, E53-48.
Our sales and application team will be happy to answer your enquiries.