electronica China 2018
14 - 03/16/2018
Shanghai New International Expo Centre
Fascination "Intelligent electronics"
The 17th international trade fair for electronic components, systems and applications will be staged on March 14-16, 2018 at Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC), China. Bosch will be located in Hall E4 #4400.
Meet our local sales and application team here and dive with us into our broad spectrum of products, solutions, applications in automotive electronics as well as consumer electronics and Industry 4.0.
So, what is new in Bosch electronics?
Automotive System ICs:
- We present two new system ICs for ADAS: is a one-chip solution for parking sensors. is a super low-noise power supply solution for analog radar frontends.
- is a new system base IC designed for the most modern microcontrollers. It also contains a CAN FD transceiver.
- The new medium pressure sensor as well as the barometric pressure sensor show enhanced performance and improved interface options compared to their predecessors. SMP580 is also the smallest sensor of its kind.
is a new sensor family with its origin in consumer electronics. We have generated the consumer MEMS sensors out of automotive more than a decade ago in the first place and adapted them to consumer needs. The resulting advantages now return back to automotive but for none-safety relevant applications only. Cost-efficient, versatile and flexible MEMS sensor solutions!
Bosch Sensortec is a fully owned subsidiary of Bosch, dedicated to the world of consumer electronics; offering a complete portfolio of micro electro-mechanical systems based sensors and solutions. This time for electronica China, Bosch Sensortec will present four demos to demonstrate Bosch’s product strength ranging from augmented & virtual reality to Internet of Things (IoT):
- AR/VR demo showcases an high-performance Inertial Measurement Unit, which is specifically designed for demanding virtual and augmented reality applications
- Smart Speaker demo showcases an Interactive Projection Module, which enables virtual user interfaces
- Bosch Monopoly demo showcases the ultra-low power accelerometer , which is specifically designed for wearables and IoT applications
- Product demo wall showcases a variety of consumer electronic products that are using Bosch MEMS sensors
Bosch Connected Devices and Solutions is a fully owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch offering innovative connected devices and tailor-made solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT). They will exhibit the following IoT solutions:
- . This device records relevant data with its temperature, humidity, tilt, and shock sensors. By means of a 360-degree-approach, the transport processes and supply chain become smarter. The TDL enables the identification of issues during delivery to sustainably improve the quality of the supply chain.
Did we spark your interest?
If so, we'd be delighted to welcome you on our Bosch booth in hall E4 booth 4400.
Your Bosch expert team!