embedded world 2017
14 - 03/16/2017
From March 14 to March 16, the embedded world takes place in the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg.
Each year, the exhibition offers the opportunity to obtain information about new products and innovations, enter into an exchange and to maintain and develop valuable contacts. Around 900 exhibitors are presenting state-of-the-art technology in all facets of embedded technologies, from construction elements, modules and complete systems through to operating systems and software, hard and software tools right up to services covering all aspects of embedded systems.
In hall 4A-350, Bosch presents an attractive combination of electronic solutions: IP modules for automotive microcontrollers and smart consumer sensor solutions.
Our focus topics for this embedded world:
GTM - Timer IP module Gen 3
- The Generic Timer IP module GTM forms the real-time "heart" of a microcontroller. The Bosch platform provides real-time measurements of multiple input signals like angles or timings as well as the generation of complex output signals.
- Typical application areas are control units for engines, transmission control or safety systems.
- An impressive number of companies already contributes to the GTM Eco environment, numerous devices with built-in GTM are available in the market. Get more details at our booth.
Plug and Secure for CAN
- A new approach for the secure exchange of encryption keys in CAN systems
- Learn more about this amazingly simple and secure key exchange mechanism. Our demo illustrates the individual steps of key generation and transmission.
Smart Sensor Hub BHI160
- BHI160 is a small, low-power smart-hub with an integrated three axis gyroscope plus an integrated three axis accelerometer plus a programmable microcontroller. It thus perfectly matches the requirements of smartphones, wearables or any other application which demands highly accurate, real-time motion data at very low power consumption. Typical applications for the BHI160 are for example indoor navigation, step counting and augmented and virtual reality.
Integrated environmental unit BME680
- BME680 is an integrated environmental sensor developed specifically for mobile applications and wearables where size and low power consumption are key requirements. Expanding Bosch Sensortec’s existing family of environmental sensors, the BME680 integrates for the first time individual high linearity and high accuracy sensors for gas, pressure, humidity and temperature. The gas sensor within the BME680 can detect a broad range of gases to measure indoor air quality for personal well being.
Our sales and application team is looking forward to welcome you at the Bosch booth in 4A-350.