Exhibition for power electronics, intelligent motion, renewable energy and energy management
PCIM Europe is the international meeting point for power electronics and their applications. Every year more than 450 exhibitors from all over the world present the entire value chain of power electronics in Nuremberg: from the components up to control and packaging and finally the intelligent system.
Meet Bosch experts in hall 7 at booth #109 and learn more about our innovative semiconductor solutions for electrified mobility.
Enabling electrified mobility – automotive semiconductors and power modules
• Bosch SiC power switches 750 V and 1.200 V
• Gate driver IC for SiC and IGBT power switches
• Compact silicon carbide line (CSL) SiC power module family
Bosch presentations at PCIM Conference:
• “Towards Vertical GaN Power Transistors on Foreign Substrates – the European YESvGaN Project” by Christian Huber on May 9, 2023, at 11:20 a.m.
• “Advanced SiC Trench-MOS Technology for automotive application” by Stephan Schwaiger on May 11, 2023, at 2:00 p.m.