Protocol controller IP for FlexRay
Application & Technical Summary
E-Ray protocol controller IP for FlexRay enables time-triggered communication according to the FlexRay protocol specification.
The IP module is integrated into a microcontroller. A dedicated ASIC, or FPGA and ensures the protocol conform handling of data transfer via CAN bus. It filters messages received from the CAN bus and transmits messages according to their priority and thereby reduces interrupt load.
- Support of FlexRay communication according to protocol specification v2.1
- Smart message handling reduces CPU load
- Due to proven concept, the most widely used FlexRay IP module
- Established ecosystem
- Payload up to 254 byte
- Connectable to customer-specific host CPUs with 8/16/32-bit generic CPU interface
- 100%% successfully conformance tested
Up to 10 Mbit/s
on each channel for real-time data transmission