Protocol controller IP for LIN
Application & Technical Summary
C_LIN is an autonomous LIN 1.3, 2.0 or 2.1 protocol controller with embedded message handling for integration in a on-chip system.
Multiple customization options: Before synthesis by easy scaling methods to avoid circuit overhead. During runtime, many parameters can be changed with a wide set of configuration inputs.
- Supports LIN Data Link Layer revisions 1.3, 2.0 and 2.1
- Supports any system clock frequency higher than 307,2 kHz independent of baud rate (full synchronous design, no clock gating)
- High precision digital synchronization to LIN master, 0.2% Ftol_synch@lin_clk=1.5MHz
- Includes sleep mode and wake up procedures
- Automatic start of Wake Up Procedure on "No Bus Activity" (optional)
- Suited for low cost LIN slave designs (Low-cost sensors, mechatronic modules, on-chip systems without external oscillator)
Networking without the need for a microcontroller
Network features controlled by hard coded state machines