Car-Ele Japan 2024
International Automotive Electronics Technology Expo
Car-Ele Japan is part of AUTOMOTIVE WORLD, a show that combines eight concurrent exhibitions, each of them concentrating on specific automotive topics.
Car-Ele Japan specializes in a variety of automotive electronics technologies such as components, materials, software, manufacturing equipment and testing technologies, etc. Automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers visit the exhibition to find suppliers and partners. The exhibition has established itself as a must-attend event for automotive industry professionals.
Meet Bosch in the East Hall, booth no. E50-48.
Live presentations at the booth will cover upcoming trends in Automotive, go over our most recent products and explain why Bosch should be your partner of choice for automotive semiconductors.
Product specialists will explain our newest automotive semiconductor products to you:
- BT2M075/BT1M120 SiC Power Switches: 750 V and 1,200 V SiC switches in package or bare die for traction inverters and power conversion. More details
- CSL SiC Power Modules on Cooler (Compact silicon carbide line): B6 Power modules on cooler for traction inverters. More details
- EG120 Programmable Gate Driver IC: Optimum handling of paralleled SiC power switches in traction inverters. More details
- CG912, CG902, CG985 Pyro Fuse Driver ICs – more safety in EVs. More details
- SMI240 Inertial sensor with ASIL B for semi-autonomous driving – six-in-one inertial sensor for L2 semi-autonomous driving and hands-free driving. More details
- SMP290 TPMS sensor module with BLE radio interface – All-in-one TPMS sensor module simplifying your E/E architecture.